Sauvignon Blanc and Minerva Blend Olive Oil Pairing
A beautiful pairing of Sauv Blanc and Sebastopol-grown-and-produced organic olive oil!
- 2021 Little Sister Sauvignon Blanc, 750ml Tastes like a crisp, but rich Sancerre, in French style. It displays classic neutral citrus notes, with a floral citrus nose that hints of sea breeze, with its earthy complement.
- Gold Ridge Minerva Organic Olive Oil, 250ml Sultry and woody with subtle aromatic hints of delicate fig and raw walnut. It is a foodie favorite. Flavors of toasted walnut, matcha green tea and a bright white pepper finish.
- Halleck Vineyard Professional Double-Hinged Wine Key
- Sauv Blanc-Minerva Recipe Card
Everything wrapped in gold tissue!
Why we paired them:
- This unexpected pairing complements the high-tones of the Sauvignon Blanc with the earthy tones of the organic olive oil. Of course, there is a subtle earthiness to the Sauv Blanc, as well. These are two children that play well together.
Best way to pair them:
- Pour oil into a small bowl. Dip a piece of baguette, sweet or sour, into the oil.
- Prepare your favorite pasta. Drizzle a generous measure of olive oil with a bit of sea salt. Even a touch of garlic. Great as a side dish to your favorite fish or lemon chicken to enjoy with the Sauvignon Blanc.
Sorry. This product is sold out.